1 - Wearing a mask is no longer mandatory
- However, it is still recommended for vulnerable people or when social distancing cannot be respected. Everyone is free to wear a mask depending on the circumstances.
2 - Social distancing
- Respect the safety distance of 1m50 whenever possible.
3 - Hands and equipment disinfection
We suggest you to:
- Disinfect or wash your hands upon entering the building.
- Disinfect your work table after use. Equipment will be made available for this purpose. The same applies to public computer keyboards (disinfection or removal of the protective cellophane).
4 - Ventilation breaks
For everyone's safety, half-hour ventilation breaks are scheduled:
- From 12:30-1 p.m. on weekdays and 1-1:30 p.m. on Saturdays.
- From 4:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. for facilities open in the evening.
Depending on the configuration of the locations (e.g. Santé-CHU, Salle de lecture du 20-Août and Léon Graulich), you may be asked to leave the library during these breaks.