[Update : 12/10/21]
The latest government measures of this Wednesday, November 16, 2021 will not affect our activities. All of our services will therefore remain available for the time being. It is essential to keep the libraries open to support face-to-face teaching activities.
As a reminder, it is mandatory to wear a mask in the libraries. We plan to take half-hour ventilation breaks to renew the air in the rooms. For your safety, CO2 sensors are also being installed.
Find all the current safety measures below.
Let's follow these measures together
1 - Wear a mask
- Wear a mask for the entire duration of your visit, even when seated, even if you are vaccinated.
2 - Social distancing
- Respect the safety distance of 1m50 whenever possible.
- Only sit in places reserved for this purpose.
3 - Book your seat
From 12/11/2021 to 01/28/2022, it will be mandatory to book your seat in the following locations :
4 - Hands and equipment disinfection
- Disinfect or wash your hands upon entering the building.
- Disinfect your work table after use. Equipment will be made available for this purpose. The same applies to public computer keyboards (disinfection or removal of the protective cellophane).
5 - Ventilation breaks
For everyone's safety, half-hour ventilation breaks are scheduled:
- From 12:30-1 p.m. on weekdays and 1-1:30 p.m. on Saturdays.
- From 4:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. for facilities open in the evening.
Depending on the configuration of the locations (e.g. Santé-CHU, Salle de lecture du 20-Août and Léon Graulich), you may be asked to leave the library during these breaks.
What's new on September 13 ?
- The libraries are 100% open and can once again welcome external users.
- Collaborative work rooms are available again.
We thank you for your understanding and will keep you informed of the development of these measures. We remain at your disposal should you encounter any particular difficulty.
Respect the protective and safety measures, take care of yourself and your loved ones.
The ULiège Library team